We are currently looking for a Software Developers on behalf of our client, an international software company in the industrial automation sector.
|· Industrial Automation||· Location – Charlotte NC|
|· US General Manager||· Travel – up to 60%|
Our client is a renowned Italian based software company with business in North America, Europe, Asia, and South America. The focus of the company is to custom design and create integrated systems with the purpose of optimizing and controlling industrial processes, allowing the clients to solely focus on their core business. The company creates software for automated machines, full lines, archives’ systems and database management, systems for products’ traceability, PLC and CNC software development. Moreover, the company services on C/C++, Delphi, C#, MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc. Our client always delivers the highest quality standards by establishing a creative and energic work environment with a flat and informal organization.
You will play a crucial role for the company strategy’s effectiveness in the U.S. market. This role will have you working in a dynamic, international, and creative environment and looking to travel all over North America and Italy. The person in this role will have the unique chance to expand the knowledge in programming C# and SQL. The goal will be to improve the management of LGV (Laser Guided Vehicles) and SDM in the logistics industry. This is a permanent position based in Charlotte, NC; you will go through initial training which will take place in Italy for 2-3 months (all paid for) and will travel up to 60% to work at the clients’ location in US, Canada, and Mexico. The main tasks for this position include and are not limited to:
- Analyzing the technical specs you will be given.
- Software development following the specifications and the software standards.
- Testing the software in-house in the company’s simulation system.
- Installing the software at the client’s plant.
- Assisting the customer in the start up of the software functionality.
- Reporting activity to submit to the Charlotte office.
- Providing remote support to the client when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field is required.
- At least 3-4 years of programming knowledge/experience, developed also during college, is crucial.
- Knowledge of DB programming (SQL, MySQL, Oracle).
- Enthusiastic team member.
- Available to travel domestically and internationally.
- Holds a valid Driver license.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency required.