To increase the quantity, quality, and profitability of sales in the assigned territory by identifying new opportunities and maintaining customer satisfaction at existing accounts. Responsible for managing a territory that includes OEM and Distributor accounts.
This Job is for North East Region (New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island). Need to reside in one of these locations.
- Promote and sell product to new and existing clients.
- Provide adequate forecasts for prototypes & production requirements.
- Provide product training to distributors.
- Supply marketing and application department with competitor information.
- Prospect for potential clients in geographic territory.
- Investigate & study new markets.
- Partner with application engineer and ensure follow through with engineering department.
- Quote product within company guidelines.
- Provide timely & detailed reports to communicate client activity to all concerned parties in PH.
- Work with clients & distributors of other territories when responsible salesperson unavailable.
- Project & demonstrate professionalism in front of all clients and prospects.
- Aid in production scheduling – close gap between client & PH material control personnel.
- Maintain profitability & gross margin objectives at clients.
- Prepare & coordinate travel arrangements that make best use of time and company expenses.
- Assist and back up inside sales personnel.
- Assist in training of new personnel.
- Other tasks as needed or directed by manager.
Experience Needed For Success
- BSME or AAS in Fluid Power degree. Product training as per PH Inc. procedures.
- Ability to manage and cover a sales territory to provide exceptional customer service.
- Familiar with general negotiation, pricing, and sales techniques
WHY WORK FOR POCLAIN HYDRAULICS?
Work for an organization with a proven track record of success with aggressive, realistic growth plans! Be an instrumental component to the growth strategy! Poclain has consistently produced strong performance results with continued growth plans. Recent multi-million investment in the US facility.
- Poclain Hydraulics is an independent industrial company specialized in the design, manufacture and sales of hydrostatic transmissions. Our company vision is based on four values:
- Our independence which is guaranteed by the stability of our family ownership and the quick reactions of our management.
- Our capacity for innovation which enables the company to make major advances in its business. Over 6 % of sales is invested in R & D.
- Our international strategy, the source of our growth, thanks to investment in emerging markets and to reinforcing our dedication to environmental development.
- Our reliance on the diversity of our people in strengthening our position as a world leader and improving our performance in a lasting manner
What We Offer
- Highly Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Life Insurance & Disability
- 401k Match 5% (company contributions immediately vested)
- Profit Sharing historically over 5%
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Paid Plant Shutdown Christmas to New Years
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Strong Teamwork Culture
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- International Travel & Career Opportunities
- State of the Art Facilities with recent Plant Expansion
Base salary range of 100-120k + bonus 12-25%
For more information contact: Thomas Petit