Our client, AVANT Tecno, is a market leading global supplier of multi-functional loaders. The development of Avant Loaders began 25 years ago. Headquartered and manufactured in Ylöjärvi, Finland, AVANT has sales offices in Germany, UK and US, and import partners in more than 55 countries. AVANT has engaged us in the search for an energetic and result-driven West Region Sales Manager for its North American Headquarters in Arlington Heights, IL.
Innovative product development and unique design are Avant’s core competencies. With more than 190 different attachments, Avant is a highly multi-functional loader with over 60 dealer relationships in the US and a constantly growing customer base and network.
In this compelling and exciting position, the West Region Sales Manager will plan and execute sales strategies, develop, and train new dealers, maintain strong relationships with our existing dealer network, and identify target segments and markets. This is a great opportunity to be part of building a strong global machinery brand and contributing to its future growth and continued success as a market leader.
Additionally, we are looking for someone with proven track record of commercial B2B sales – equipment / machinery background and self-initiator, have a good understanding of dealer management and most importantly you have a natural drive for sales! This role is for you if you can take a strategic approach while still not being afraid of rolling up your sleeves and making things happen.
Your high-energy level, ability to motivate, enthusiasm to participate a dynamic team who strives for excellence and your passion for customer service as well as your eagerness to succeed are most valued.
Objectives and Key Responsibilities
- Solid sales experience selling through dealer network
- Driven to make the dealer network successful and committed
- Excellent analytical and sales management skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Interested in machinery and don’t mind operating equipment
- New Dealer Development in the Western Region of the USA
- Very hands-on and being able to operate equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related field
- 5+ years applicable sales experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Western USA Location necessary with major airport access
- Home office with travel required up to 80% of the time
- Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude