As the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for our client, your primary responsibilities include the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, data analytics, forecasting and negotiations. The CFO will also have the opportunity to be very involved operationally to implement business structures and drive results.
Our European client is one of the largest operations of amusement games and related equipment in the USA and Europe. They specialize in designing, developing, manufacturing and operating family amusement, vending, and gaming equipment, with over 60 years of experience. The company is headquartered in Belgium, and has offices and distribution centers in the USA, Germany and Spain. They expanded their reach and product line in 2015 with the acquisition of “Coast to Coast Entertainment”. In 2017 they acquired “Benchmark Games”, known in the industry for its innovative ideas and design. The completely renovated location in Lake Worth, FL will reestablish its position as one of the leading manufacturers of redemption games.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of accounting team as well as operational members of the company.
- Providing strategic recommendations and timely reporting to the CEO/President, the Group CFO, and the Board Of Directors Belgium.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting, budgets and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting and monthly financial statements for the 4 financial entities.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Providing accurate data to the Group’s Data Warehouse
- Implement cost accounting system
Candidate Profile & Education
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required and MBA highly desired.
- Min 10 years’ experience in a leading financial role in the manufacturing industry.
- Someone with a strong business sense who likes to get things done and drives results hands on.
- Familiarity with different ERP systems “Fishbowl, Dynamics AX and reporting tools like SSRS and Power BI.
Remuneration & Benefits
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, they offer international training and an introduction into A dynamic working atmosphere in a family business with clear international growth ambitions with a competitive compensation package.