On behalf of our client, Contour Design, we are looking for a highly motivated Vice President of Sales & Marketing to elevate this global leader to a market-leading position in the field of ergonomic mice and keyboards in the United States.
This is a superb opportunity to represent a patented, unrivaled product that enjoys a 70% market share in Scandinavia.
The Vice President of Sales & Marketing will be a member of Contour Design’s global management team, directly reporting to the Group CEO and responsible for all sales and marketing activities in the US market.
In your role as Vice President of Sales & Marketing, you will…
- drive a multi-channel distribution strategy initially in the US market, and later extending to Canada
- expand direct sales with both major and smaller accounts
- widen & deepen existing distributor relationships and win new ones
- develop detailed go-to-market plans for the various geographical areas and customer segments
- establish a sales office
- manage the sales & marketing team (5-6 employees) and grow it over time
- initiate and oversee marketing activities
- drive PR and establish relationships with health care professionals, e.g., physiotherapists who can influence product demand from end-users
- provide regional and customer insights relative to market trends back to product management and marketing – Contour Design continuously develops, researches, and designs new products and your input will be invaluable
- maintain key relationships with large corporate accounts – targeting CIOs, IT directors, decision-makers and influencers – as well as strategic Contour Reseller/Distributor partners
- work with Contour’s in-house sales team and train regional reseller/customer key contacts
- outperform your sales targets
- provide knowledge on all products Contour Design offers
This lets us know you’re up for the task
- BA/BS degree in related field
- 5+ years of experience in outside sales; preferably experience selling to IT distributors
- General knowledge of or a keen interest in the field of Ergonomics is preferred
- Strong motivator with the vision to radically change the way we communicate and connect
- Team-oriented leadership
- Proactively hunts for new sales opportunities
- Professional and prompt lead follow up
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficient with CRM/Pipeline tools (e.g., Salesforce)
What We Offer is More than Just a Job…
- Purpose driven technology
- Environmentally focused company
- Scandinavian company culture
- Competitive compensation package
- An excellent team-focused work environment with visibility for your efforts
- An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and fast-growing international company
- Of course, you get a full set of our ergonomic products for your personal use!
We don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.