Our client, a leading international manufacturer of specialty chemicals, with global headquarters in Europe and over 1,000 employees worldwide, has engaged us in the search for an experienced Vice President Sales & Marketing for the U.S. market. This public traded firm is fully dedicated to the Automotive industry and has an outstanding reputation through their international presence, high-quality customized products and an excellent service.
In this compelling and exciting position, as a valued member of the local management team, you will be given the opportunity to define, implement, control and adjust the business strategy and to derive the strategy for the OEM’s in collaboration with your Key Account Managers. Your technical know-how and your already established contacts with OEM’s will help you implement new products successfully and position the firm to increase market share. Furthermore, your strong leadership skills will help you to further develop your Key Account teams.
Your strong analytical skills paired with your passion for details and numbers will help you continuously analyze the market and provide all requested reports.
Your high-energy level, self-confidence, entrepreneurial drive, openness and willingness to collaborate with other cultures and your passion for people are most valued.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a chemical or technical discipline
- Master’s degree from an accredited university in Business Administration (preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years in a leading OEM sales role within the automotive industry
- Established contacts to OEM’s within the automotive industry
- Strong management skills
- Strong leadership skills (leading, selection, training, coaching)
- Detail oriented individual who can get quickly familiar with facts and details
- Strong acumen for numbers and strong analytical skills
- Open to work with other cultures
- Self-starting and self-motivated and willing to go the “extra mile”
- Strong track record in driving and delivering results
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Loyal and dependable