- 360 Retail Marketing
- Based in Montreal, Canada
- US & Canada responsibilities
- Beauty retailer market (Drugstores)
- Skincare brand
- Bilingual English & French
Our client is seeking a Trade Marketing Specialist passionate about building and implementing 360 retail marketing campaigns for one of its brands across Canada and the US. This is an outstanding opportunity to take on a key marketing role in a fast growing and ever ambitious company.
You will be able to use your marketing experience of building brand exposure to support its presence in retail channels (Drugstores, Beauty stores, Travel Retail), designing and executing promotional programs dedicated to the retailers’ specific needs. Your drive to partner with key accounts and your ability to analyze datasets will help you come up with creative product launches, in-store events, and manage external vendors to tailor impactful campaign. Your tactical approach will allow you to monitor KPI and ROI to always create value for the brand and reassess when necessary.
With a direct reporting line to the North America Marketing Director, based in Montreal, Canada and interaction with colleagues North America, you will be given the opportunity to be part of a global team with opportunity to grow within the team.
As trade marketing specialist, it is critical that you demonstrate excellent organizational skills taking ownership of multiple projects at a time, the ability to think strategically and conceptualize and implement new ideas, and the power to create rapport with vendors, clients and at all level of the organization in order to help reach its full potential in North America. Your determination, professionalism, and eagerness will flourish with our client which cultivates a healthy breathing ground for their successful team members.
- 5+ years of experience in retail marketing and activation, brand ambassadorship, preferably in the beauty industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher in Marketing or related field
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills with attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and people partnership / management skills
- Ability to research, gather, and interpret data
- Demonstrated ability to perform autonomously with high competency and operational effectiveness