Our client, TROAX, is seeking an ambitious Territory Sales Manager – Northeast. You’ll be joining a fast-growing multinational leading manufacturer of Safety, Security and Storage Products. The ideal candidate for this role will get a thrill from playing a pivotal role in Troax’ continued rapid growth journey. For more info and inspiration take a look at this video TROAX video and visit TROAX TROAX Group.
About the Position
As Territory Sales Manager you will be a key part of the US Sales Team covering a 13 State Territory. The selected individual will thrive off acquiring new business and servicing/growing existing Accounts. The Territory Sales Manager will use a consultative sales style to provide prospects and existing customer with applicable solutions and keep them up to date on new industry trends. Reporting to the Dir. of Sales, the Territory Sales Manager will lead revenue growth in a primarily Direct Sales Channel using a variety of methods to acquire new business. The opportunity for growth within this fast-growing environment is very evident. Troax strongly promotes a culture that emphasize team objectives and promotes cross-departmental collaboration.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in their assigned territory
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Coordinates sales efforts with inside sales, marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Provides details needed to complete the quote & design process, including competitive pricing information
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Maintain up-to-date records in the CRM system. Prepare monthly reports.
- Visit Client and Project locations to provide onsite support
- Maintain Key Relationships with Clients and Business Partners
Your Work Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Business related field required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a similar function
- Minimum of 3 years of experience selling directly to OEMs, Suppliers, System Integrators
- Experience within Material Handling, Factory Automation, Allied Warehouse Sales is highly preferred
- Familiarity with CAD and AUTOCAD
- Willing to travel up to 60% within assigned territory (mostly Domestic, some International)
- Proficient in ERP and CRM systems
- MS Office Suite Skills
What We Offer is More than Just a Job….
- An excellent team-focused work environment with visibility for your efforts along with professional growth opportunities.
- An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and a fast-growing international company.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits including health plan, life insurance equal to 2 times salary, dental, vision and disability insurance; 401 K Plan w/ company match; Numerous voluntary benefits opportunities, Paid Time Off; 10 holidays
Troax’ COVID protocol
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place