Grass is a world leading innovator and manufacturer of functional hardware systems for the kitchen and bath industry with its global HQ located in Austria. Grass America, Inc., with its HQ in Kernersville, NC, is a quality driven manufacturer offering the most advanced products available in modern furniture cabinetry hardware, including quality roller slides, metal single- and double wall drawer systems, undermount slide systems, and soft close hinge systems. For more on the company and products please visit: https://www.grassusa.com/ and the Grass America Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVJVJCHh34Iu5y_7tal51d_zTjSPIsTOA
Grass America Inc. prides itself in employee longevity and internal promotions. The upcoming retirement of the current territory manager now leads to a vacancy for a Territory Sales Manager in the Eastern Region. Working from your home office in Central Florida, you’ll be the Sales Representative for the State of Florida. You will take over a strong established, multimillion-dollar territory and work directly with Grass distributors and end customers. Reporting to the Regional Manager, Eastern Region, you will work alongside the current Territory Manager for a period of time, who will be a fantastic resource and mentor to you.
You will be a good fit if you have already proven your strength in sales and your in-depth understanding of working with a distributor network and a corresponding pull through sales strategy by calling on end customers. You will bring a solid technical understanding, ideally from the cabinet hardware, kitchen & bath, furniture or related functional hardware industries. However, Grass America values sales strength over industry knowledge and will consider sales professionals from varied but related backgrounds. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are early in your successful technical sales career and are looking for a stable, long-term career progression within a fantastic and successful company.
- A hunter mentality, with a strong understanding of working with wholesale distribution channels to effectively represent our products and build market share.
- Proven sales success in the Cabinet Hardware, Kitchen & Bath, or Furniture industries preferred.
- A technical education or equivalent experience in the cabinet making industry is a distinct advantage.
- A strong mechanical aptitude in functional hardware will benefit you in understanding the technical aspects of our products.
- Strong prospecting, negotiating, presentation, and closing skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Proven ability to successfully work independently out of a home office.
- Computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (particularly Word and Excel), experience with leading CRM software, will be helpful.
- The physical ability to carry, display, and demonstrate products and equipment.
You will be rewarded with an excellent compensation package — in addition to a base salary, uncapped commission based on revenue and a bonus opportunity based on company targets, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental coverage; disability and life insurance; a 401(k) plan with company match; PTO & holidays; a company car; and more.