- Passionate about sales and improving the quality of life for people with reduced mobility?
- Great at building market success with your passion for business development and sales?
- Hungry to always find a better way of doing things?
Our client, Pressalit is seeking a highly motivated Territory Sales Manager to help grow the company’s market share in Texas. Founded in Denmark some 70 years ago, Pressalit is one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of premium bathroom solutions including accessible bathrooms and height-adjustable kitchens for people with reduced mobility. High quality, flawless design, and reliable functionality are the core features of Pressalit’s extensive portfolio of products. For more information and inspiration visit: pressalit.com/en-us
About the Position
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious sales manager with a big dose grit of to develop, drive and grow sales for Pressalit in Texas. As Territory Sales Manager you’ll be marketing and selling Pressalit capital equipment products to healthcare facilities including hospitals, senior living communities, and assisted living facilities. You’ll be responsible for identifying, pursuing, and capturing business from among existing customers and new prospects. To be successful in this role you need to be great at solution selling with careful attention to product details along with an ability to navigate to decision-makers from among the above customer segments. The ideal candidate should get a thrill from being part of a fast-growing company that truly cares about making kitchens and restrooms accessible for everyone. This remotely TX-based position reports directly to the National Sales Director. Travel of up to 50% is to be expected, mostly domestic, some international.
What You’ll Be Doing More Specifically….
- Develop and implement a territory growth strategy for Pressalit together with the leadership team
- Drive growth by identifying, pursuing, and capturing sales to meet or exceed annual sales targets
- Continuously assess and develop a new project- and sales opportunities by consulting with customers and prospects
- Introduce new products/services to clients and organize visits to medical facilities.
- Ensure that customers receive high-quality product training and outstanding service
- Establish and maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and other industry stakeholders and cultivate long-term customer relationships
- Create initiatives that educate stakeholders and increase brand awareness for Pressalit
- Become an expert in Pressalit’s products by effectively communicating and marketing products and benefits to prospective customers
- Coordinate outreach activities with Pressalit’s marketing department to ensure consistency in brand strategy
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product developments
- Provide timely and accurate proposals to customers including information on pricing, delivery, terms, and conditions of sales
- Track and record all customer and prospect interactions in the company’s CRM system
- Prepare monthly sales reports and forecasts
- Attend industry meetings, conferences, and trade shows of interest to Pressalit including presenting to stakeholders in the medical and architectural community
- Uphold company values: Listen to and respect others; Give and receive knowledge; Play and allow room for new ideas; Act purposefully and responsibly
What We Expect from You
Your Work Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field. Candidates with nursing or PT degree in combination with a sales background are encouraged and welcome to apply.
- 3-5 years of proven sales and account management medical sales experience to Texas-based hospitals and assisted living facilities
- Experience in capital equipment solutions selling in the healthcare sector along with experience working with nurses, physical therapists, and occupational therapists.
- Robust understanding of the market opportunities for Pressalit’s products along with knowledge of competitors and general industry trends
- In-depth knowledge of various business functions, operations, and processes, such as sales & marketing, customer services, logistics, supply chain, finance
- Experience negotiating and understanding complex contracts
- Comfortable with technology & proficient in MS Office 365 Suite and various business software
Your Skills, Traits & Style:
- Super results-oriented with a keen eye for accuracy and efficiency in business development tasks resulting in the best possible performance on all levels
- Outstanding sales skills including the ability to become a trusted resource for customers and prospects.
- Excellent English communication, presentation, and listening skills
- Ability to take initiative, identify and pro-actively resolve issues and seize opportunities to excel
- Organized and structured in planning, prioritizing, and coordinating tasks
- Affinity for time management
- Exceptional customer service skills and solid stakeholder management skills
- Collaborative team player who thrives in a fast-paced international environment
- High energy, drive, grit, creativity, and pragmatic
What We Offer is More than Just a Job…
- Excellent fun and team-focused work environment where individuals truly make a difference
- A culture that welcomes questions, innovative ideas, strategic thinking, and continuous development
- An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and impactful international company
- A competitive salary including healthcare insurance and 401K