On behalf of one of our international clients in the material handling industry, YER USA is currently searching a Territory Manager/Outside Sales Rep to contribute to the company’s success and growth.
The Territory Manager/Outside Sales Representative reports to the Sales Director and is responsible for existing accounts in the Central/Northwest Wisconsin area as well as monitoring and developing new customers. In this role, you will be working closely with the sales team to prepare market research information to support sales efforts. You will be successful in this critical role by using your excellent organizational and interpersonal skills to communicate and work effectively within the team and with clients.
- High School Degree (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of work experience or recent graduate
- Technical background in heavy machinery or lifting industry helpful but not a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Attention-to-detail and can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and team-player attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Since 1959, American Lifting Systems has specialized in a wide range of material handling equipment to lift, rotate, and position materials in process on the US market. In 2002, American Lifting Systems joined the Carl Stahl family of companies and became known as Carl Stahl American Lifting, Inc. This association has enabled Carl Stahl American Lifting to offer a wider range of products at more competitive prices, while still providing personal, customer friendly service. As a member of the Carl Stahl group of companies, American Lifting is now part of an international network, with more than forty sister companies throughout the world and customers in more than seventy nations.
Carl Stahl is an international operating company with over 1700 employees around the world and represents not only products from the most known manufacturer of lifting equipment but also own developed solutions and services.