Our client is an international software company that develops, and markets software solutions dedicated to the management of Unified Communication (UC) services and resources, including activation, deployment and daily management of UC system components such as instant messaging (chat), presence information, voice (incl. IP telephony), mobility features (extension mobility and single no. reach), audio, web and video.
Our client employs 50 people and serves already 100+ large commercial and governmental organizations (with >1’000 employees) and 2.5M+ users worldwide. Headquartered in France, our client recently opened three new offices in New York, Montreal & Berlin (Germany) to support their fast-growing market demand.
In this context, we have been retained to search for a TELECOM & NETWORK EXPERT to join their New York office. In this customer-facing role, you will be responsible for the Level 2 & 3 technical support of their North-American clients and partners UC infrastructures (Cisco, Microsoft, Avaya, BroadSoft,…).
The TELECOM & NETWORK EXPERT is an experienced, high-energy, hands-on and tech savvy software engineer responsible for maintaining software solutions for an existing clients’ network and giving support to presales engineers on new prospects in North America (USA, Canada). This role will report directly to the Head of Services and will interact greatly with counterparts in Europe and Asia (level 3 & 4 resolutions).
- Provide Level 2 & 3 technical support on client’s software suite for North-American clients and partners
- Provide assistance and technical know-how for clients based on client’s software best practices to optimize administration of their UC ecosystems
- Perform on-duty activity with crisis management
- Install, Configure and Update technical-level communications ecosystems in company’s infrastructure
- Networking role responsible for Cisco, Microsoft, BroadSoft UC & Collaboration solutions in NAM
- Take part to pre-sales phase for the installation and configuration of Proof of Concept (POC) or demonstration platforms
- BSc in Computer Sciences, Software or equivalent relevant experience
- 2-3 years of technical implementation experience at a software vendor, system integrator or Unified Communications vendor (Cisco, Microsoft, BroadSoft)
- A previous experience with Cisco UC (CUCM, Unity, IM&P, among others) or Skype for Business Global knowledge of Networks/Telecom, Web systems and Architectures
- Independent, Proactive, Curious, Solution-focused, Details-oriented, and Very Organized
- Thrive in a fast-paced business environment with customer interaction, deadlines and high value expectations
- Limited travel in North America
Location: New York City office
Remuneration: Great remuneration (base + bonus) and benefits package