Our passion for the foodservice industry motivates us to elevate the customer experience through state-of-the-art innovations. We strive to “make it wonderful” from sales to service and all the way to that delicious burger, wrap, or sundae!
In Our Dublin, OH location, we manufacture a large variety of foodservice equipment and we are proud to serve many major QSR and convenience store chains. This is a newly created position!
We are seeking a can-do professional with a combination of educational and work experience in quality and manufacturing systems background. Your ability to analyze manufacturing processes, implement new quality procedures, and liaise with internal stakeholders as well as external agencies (UL, NSF, ETL) will help you be successful in this role.
You will be responsible for implementing new guidelines for quality control purposes as well as acting as our dedicated quality systems specialist. Further, you will be our technical liaison with regulatory agencies and work with Engineering to ensure that our equipment is compliant with local and federal standards.
- The cohesiveness of a family-run business under the umbrella and structure of a large organization
- Career progression within the Franke Group
- Collaboration with Quality Management at our HQ in Tenessee
We are looking for
- Multiple years of experience in quality management systems and/or manufacturing field experience
- A bachelor’s degree (manufacturing or quality related) preferred
- Green belt/NSF/UL certifications would be a hit!
Who is YER?
YER is Franke’s dedicated recruitment partner. Antoinette, who grew up 30 minutes from Franke’s global HQ in Switzerland, will support you throughout the hiring process.