A crucial position for contributing to our client’s business growth by offering support to customers with your great sales attitude while utilizing your knowledge in technical/long sales cycle to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Excellent Compensation
- Reports to GM
- Location – Atlanta area
- Machinery Industry
- International Work Environment
Our client, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia for their U.S. operations, is a privately owned Italian company with great international success! The company’s customized solutions to satisfy any requirement within the light/heavy duty vehicle lifts as well as parking systems industry. The vision of the company is to deliver state-of-the-art machinery and innovative solutions by constantly investing in R&D and employee development, while offering a strong commitment to production processes to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. Our client is continually striving for growth and success which includes a special dedication to maintaining a strong and positive workforce.
In this role of Technical Sales Rep, you will have the unique chance to positively impact our client’s growth. After a training period with the General Manager, you will take over the accounts and interactions with customers to increase the sales of the company’s products and position within the market.
Customer satisfaction is the focus for the Sales Rep who will bring energy and technical background to the role. In conjunction with the General Manager, the Technical Sales Rep will assist in planning and directing the company’s sales policies, objectives, and initiatives, including developing a sales plan to fulfill the growth and revenue goals for our client. This role requires you to be a people-person with a strong attention to detail while offering creative solutions to complex situations. With the company’s support, you will build and maintain successful customer relationships and ensure timely and accurate communication is handled with the utmost care both internally and externally.
- BA/BS University degree business administration preferred or industrial engineering.
- Three to five years of industry sales experience preferably in capital equipment (machinery or construction equipment) sold thru distribution or tenders.
- Availability to travel and attend trade shows.
- International experience is a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and contracts. Ability to write professional reports, business correspondence, prepare charts/graphs and present them, quotations, and proofread.
- Proficiency to use Microsoft Office suite to prepare and maintain various documents, graphs, and reports. Familiarity with a CRM (Salesforce, MS DAX, etc.)
- Must be flexible to constant change and well organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks, and prioritize, exceptional attention to detail.
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus, not a requirement.
- Technical background with strong vocation for sales.