- Molten metal industry
- Experience in sales roles in the electrical and automation engineering sector.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with annual business planning & budgeting
- Technical/engineering degree preferred.
- Location: Remote (U.S.)
Our client, Precimeter, is seeking an ambitious and motivated Technical Sales Manager to help grow their business in the United States. This is a great opportunity for a professional with sales experience within heavy industries.
Precimeter is a fast-growing global company that develops, manufactures, and markets products for molten metal level and flow control. They have offices in the United States, Germany, China, and Sweden, and have local partners that represent them in more than 50 countries.
Precimeter is owned by the Lagercrantz Group based in Stockholm, Sweden and they focus on four different product areas:
- Non-Ferrous: sensors and equipment for control of molten non-ferrous metals, especially liquid aluminium.
- Die Casting: products that service the industry with level probes.
- Metal Transfer: electromagnetic pumps for various applications.
- Ferrous Metals: equipment for molten metal level control in iron and steel foundries.
For more information about Precimeter visit their website.
What you’ll be doing
As the Technical Sales Manager, you will be responsible for sales for the United States, Canada, and Mexico, with a focus on expanding the company business in these territories.
The work will include everything from new business development, planning and implementing marketing activities, visiting customers, writing quotations, and negotiating to get the final orders.
Travel will be required. Time spent with customers should be 50% or more.
What We Expect from You
Education, Work Experience
- 10+ years’ professional experience and 5+ years of sales experience within heavy industries
- A technical/engineering degree is highly desired but will also consider business administration and comparable work experience.
- Experience in the molten metal industry, knowledge of PLCs (programable logic controllers) is preferred
- Experience with annual business planning and budgeting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Skills, Traits, Style
- Team player, self-motivated, and not afraid of getting hands-on
- Skilled communicator both verbally and written
- Entrepreneurial and eager to build and grow a business to new levels.
- interest in technologies and be experienced with electrical and/or automation solutions
What We Offer
- An opportunity to be part of an innovative world leader in the molten metal industry.
- A company where you can develop your entrepreneurial spirit.
- Competitive compensation with a great benefits package including, medical, vision, dental, employer-matched 401k plan, and paid time off.