Is technical salesmanship your middle name? Are you familiar with the construction playground or turf industry? Would you like to be a part of a truly innovative international corporation striving for a sustainable future? Then you may be just the person we are looking for.
Our North American Sales Director is looking for a dynamic Market Manager to cover North America as a technical ambassador for our high end innovative recycled rubber products. The focus area will be to promote Genan’s products into the playground, turf and architect industry.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of sales experience, be technically savvy and eager to promote Genan’s top-quality rubber powders, granulates and pellets in these competitive markets.
Your Main Tasks*
- Function as a technical advisor and educate installers and architects on best practices when using Genan’s product.
- Participate in technical groups and conferences to share Genan’s knowledge about sustainability and promote the best use of Genan products.
- Take on the overall responsibility for the playground segment, supporting the entire Genan sales team, technically as well as commercially, in connection with sales to this segment
- Assist & advise customers in correct solution & specification for application.
- Keep management informed on industry news, trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest developments.
- Prepare cost-benefit analyses for existing as well as potential customers
- Define customer needs and product USPs for maximum customer service
- Implement Genan’s strategic plan – both segment- and region-wise
- Participate in internal Sales Meetings
- Act as ambassador for the Genan values: sustainability, innovation, quality and transparency
* Candidates invited for an interview will receive a more detailed job description.
Your Skills & Traits
Hands on experience from the playground or turf industry is preferred. We expect a positive energy combined with great communication skills, and an open-minded approach in the position as Market Manager for North America.
We expect you to be super service-minded and have a friendly and attentive communication style coupled with an ability to identify and understand customers’ needs and guide them in using Genan’s products.
As in all sales positions, you must be persistent and take initiative. We expect you to be punctual and meticulous in all aspects of your work… as well as flexible since extensive travel is to be expected.
Your Future with Us
Genan offers a challenging and rewarding position with great responsibility in a most dynamic, international company with a fantastic culture. Among Genan colleagues, the tone is informal and based on gratitude, trust, initiative and mutual respect. This kind of team environment is very important to us at Genan–ensuring a harmonious working environment.
Contact Executive Search Consultant Gunilla Girardo at GunillaGirardo@yer.com or 571-488-0426. YER is Genan’s dedicated international recruitment partner. Gunilla is a native of Sweden based in the Washington DC area and will support you throughout the hiring process. She looks forward to hearing from you.