Did you know you already know them? Almost every second tablet on the market contains their products. They are looking for people who take ownership, are not afraid of accountability, deliver and who dare to make mistakes and learn from them. Working with our client means having the freedom to act, the craving to take responsibility, developing your skills, and working within a motivated cross-functional team in an international playing field.
Now it is your turn to join! Become Their new Technical Manager!
They are on a pursuit of excipient excellence, through which they want to help people live healthier lives. Over time, they have developed from a pioneer organization into a global one with currently over 400 employees. This demands great entrepreneurial power and leadership in everything they do.
- Proven track record of Self Starter communication with KOL’s (external, internal), Sales & Marketing
- Can successfully present in industry leading forums/Science congress.
- Enjoys maintaining university relations – Support on research projects and presentations as guest lecturer
- Acquainted with Matrix work environment especially across cultures/ internationally. You will report directly to the Sales Director North America.
- Min 3-5 years of experience with Formulation/Material Science.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic projects, with strategic program execution and planning skills
- M.S (Master of Science) with 5-8 years’ experience or with a PhD with 3-5 years in Pharmaceutical Sciences/Industrial Pharmacy/Pharmaceutics
Remuneration & Benefits
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, they offer a highly dynamic and energetic work environment full of ambitious international growth opportunities and continuous learning, with an excellent remuneration package.