As a Technical Account Manager at WFT Fuel Systems you will plan and implement sales to specific accounts where cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities, and account management skills are critical.
You will be selling WFT products within a designated geographic territory, while focusing on new business development, account management, and technical solutions for key markets. An existing CNG/hydrogen cylinder or heavy vehicle industry network is highly desired.
- Plan how to establish and maintain major account relationships and meet personal sales targets within the full line of products or combination of products.
- Establish and build strong client relationships over time that allow for continuity and on-going representation reinforced by sales support/delivery programs, and communications to other relevant organizational functions/divisions.
- Provide technical presentations and consultation to customers and colleagues.
- Prepare/present technical presentations, contracts, and proposals to ensure successful outcome of transactions.
- Monitor competitive activity in each account and ensure that appropriate response strategies are formulated and communicated.
- Embody a “whatever it takes” attitude to ensure the success of the team and organization.
- Possess the ability to understand and interpret technical drawings, GD&T references, and heat treatment options for a variety of metals.
- Knowledge and use of CAD is preferred.
- Project management skills necessary.
- The ability to create a development plan for new product/product improvements and see it through to completion.
Interfaces and Relationships (if applicable)
- Project management and process development in Germany
- Global flowforming sales management
Mandatory Skills/ Knowledge/ Experience
- Engineering Degree
- 5-7 years’ experience in sales of pressure cylinders or other metallic systems largely focused in transportation or gas storage
- Knowledge of metal forming, carbon fiber, CAD software, and GD&T.
- CNG and/or hydrogen cylinder knowledge a plus.