YER is an international recruitment agency with offices in the United States and The Netherlands. YER-USA, Inc., was established in 2007 as a result of international expansion and through existing partnerships with global clients. From our offices in Atlanta, New York, and Chicago, we cover the entire continental United States, as well as Canada and Mexico.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist/European Desk is an exciting recruiting role for a multi-lingual professional with a strong international background who wants to shape his/her own future with this well-known European recruitment firm.
The responsibilities for this position include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interviews and selection procedures. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with the consultants. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with Consultants to identify recruiting needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Foster long-term relationships with the Consultants and potential candidates
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- International work experience and/or background
- Bilingual (European language preferred)
- Proven work experience in recruitment or project management is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Ability to prioritize and work cooperatively and independently with limited supervision
- Ability to handle deadlines
- Familiarity with social media and professional networks (e.g Linkedin)
Excellent salary and commission!
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 18-24 vacation days
- Excellent in-house training program
- Opportunity for advancement