An exciting role for an ambitious multilingual professional to shape his/her own future with this well-known European recruitment firm.
|· Salary based + commission||· Ability to prioritize|
|· Based out of Atlanta||· Results-oriented|
|· Attention to detail||· Excellent customer relation skills|
YER is one of Europe’s most successful recruitment agencies with its head office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and we are now expanding our Atlanta, New York, and Chicago offices. We specialize in the permanent placement of candidates from the US labor market with American subsidiaries of European companies. Our client base includes many multinationals in the manufacturing realm.
In this position, you will receive the opportunity to source candidates through various channels, plan interviews and selection procedures. You’ll be able to utilize your attention to detail and ability to prioritize. You’ll get the chance to display your desire to deliver excellent customer service and to optimize the customer experience. You’ll develop long-term recruiting strategies with strong talent pipelines and nurture trusting relationships with the Directors. This role is the ideal stepping stone towards the commercially oriented role of Director European Desk.
- Coordinate with Directors to identify recruiting needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels
- Plan interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls & interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect a position’s requirements
- Foster long-term relationships with multiple stakeholders
The ideal candidate for this position has a Bachelor’s Degree and commercial work experience. Pragmatic and operational, and also a winner’s mentality and a passion for success. Strong communication skills combined with empathy and sensitivity. High energy, result-focused, and an entrepreneurial spirit. A good business sense and high ethics. Previous experience in the executive search industry, human resource management can be helpful but is not a requirement. Must be fluently bilingual.
- Base salary with quarterly commission!
- An excellent in-house training program
- 401k & Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 18 vacation days, 7 paid holidays
- Opportunity for career advancement