YER USA presents you a growth opportunity for a Strategic Procurement Analyst. Our client is an international food production company, and a leader in the segment of ready-made doughs and baked goods.
- Strategic Procurement Analyst
- Production environment
- Columbus, Ohio
- Growth opportunity in brand-new facility
The Strategic Procurement Analyst will be responsible for supporting the development of North American category management and sourcing strategies that deliver sustained value and competitive advantage to the company (source to contract).
You will collaborate to improve the overall capability and coordination of the team, manage strategic issues that could affect the ability to meet stakeholder expectations and work with the purchasing function (procure-to-pay) to maximize pricing, ensure delivery in full, on time with the highest quality standards.
- Support the strategic sourcing process for all Raw Materials sourcing and direct and indirect spend, through market and industry analysis, supplier research and review, category and supplier segmentation, sourcing events, analysis, negotiations, contracting and implementation
- Create visibility and transparency: ERP categorization and master record management
- Collect input of internal stakeholders’ needs and market knowledge. Deploy Strategies
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies for indirect spend
- Develop negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals.
- Perform cost and scenario analyses, and benchmarking.
- As part of supplier relationship management, emphasize supplier performance management
- In collaboration with suppliers, develop and implement continuous improvement programs along the supply chain.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration, economics or equivalent
- 5 years of proven work experience in supplier sourcing and supply chain management
- Familiarity with Excel, Power Bi, MS Nav or other ERP system
- Knowledge of ingredients and raw materials is a strong asset
- Driving high performance, collaborative, innovative, can-do attitude, analytical skills
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written