Our client is a unique Italian company crafting high end furniture since 1923 who has become an international brand that stands for quality and creativity. With a wide, well-structured range of functional furniture that is unmistakably stylish and distributed in 100 countries, our client currently boasts more than 620 sales points and 3 flagship stores worldwide.
The Store manager oversees the general operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly, cleanly and meets any budget or sales goals.
- Completes the store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains the store staffed by recruiting, selecting and training employees.
- Is responsible for the store personnel’s job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing relationships with potential and current customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotions, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Must have a sales attitude and strategic thinking.
- Will report to tho the Director of Sales.
- Experience as Store Manager for at least 3 years, prior experience in furniture industry or in durable goods .
- Good leadership Skills to resolve conflicts and make decisions.
- Math and Budgeting, you are expected to keep and maintain a budget in almost every field where the company’s money is going.
- Responsible for hiring new employees.
- The store manager will have to make decisions that affect the company. Having the ability to make hard and fast decisions is crucial to the store manager’s success.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Overcomes problems and help create customer loyalty.
- Supervises all sales and contracts and is responsible for all deposits and final payments of the products; of any inventory differences and discounts.