On behalf of our client, a manufacturer of furniture hardware, we are looking for a Staff Accountant. The ideal candidate is a motivated and ambitious accounting professional with strong work ethics. The role is ideal for a Junior Accountant ready to take the next step and motivated to learn, grow and work within an international environment. To be successful in this role you need:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar field & a minimum of 3 years in an accounting role.
- Experience with full cycle accounting
- Excellent organizations and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to details, ability to manage confidential information
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Integrity & a desire to constantly learn, improve and go the extra step
- Good communication and written skills
- Excellent use of Microsoft package specifically with spreadsheets is required, experience with Oracle JDE is a plus
- Accounts receivable, bi-weekly accounts payable, travel expenses, and credit cards reconciliation;
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files, reconciling accounts.
- Manages daily billing invoicing process;
- In charge of daily deposits;
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures, recommending changes.
- Assist with internal quarterly end close financial statements: balance sheet, P&L and inventory analysis.
- Special projects, and additional responsibilities, as required.
Excellent benefits package and growth opportunity.