Do you love the process of creating recipes and applications, are you a someone who never stops learning, and are passionate about healthy & “good for you” foods? If so, our client is looking for Sr. R&D Application Technologist. You will work out of the Addison, IL location and frequently travel to the NJ facility, reporting directly to the Manager of Applications.
Would you like to work for a growing, healthy, natural, good for you, entrepreneurial based company, where you can make a difference by growing with them? Leading the way with natural, organic, and non-GMO flavors and ingredients has been their mission since day one. They make sweet and savory food flavors to be used in some of the most popular food brands today.
Now it is your turn to join! Become our client’s new Sr. R&D Application Technologist!
- Track record of 5-10 years excellent performance managing operations or a related field in a flavoring/ingredient environment.
- Proficient in meat and dairy analogue applications.
- Proficient in finished product labeling.
- Proficient in conducting pilot plant work.
- Ability to help scale formulas to production.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail.
- Eager to learn an continuously grow.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting effectively, both independently and as a team.
- Experience working in a growing environment highly desired.
- Enjoy creating recipes and applications for product demonstrations for customer visits and trade shows.
- Experience compounding and blending flavor products as needed for day to day functions.
- Be a leader in updating our lab and equipment.
- Experience with equipment and supplier suggestions.
Education and experience
- Bachelor Degree in food science, culinary science, or related field required
- Desired 8 years application development experience. 5 years minimum application development experience.
- Tech savvy.
Remuneration & Benefits
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, they offer a fun, entrepreneurial spirited, collaborative team environment. They offer a fantastic comp package including a very generous base salary, an amazing benefit package, with 401(k) match and a profit-sharing bonus plan!