REMOTE, up to 30% travel
12-month assignment, direct hire w/full benefits OR 1099 – may get the opportunity to stay on permanently
Since 1883, we’re pursuing our mission of “Playful Development”. Our toys, games, and puzzles contribute to fun, education, and togetherness!
We employ about 100 people across 3 offices in the U. S. and as a global organization, we count over 1600 people.
Our brands include Ravensburger, Thinkfun, Brio, and Wonder Forge.
Check us out on YouTube
As our SR. CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER, you initially…
- take on the role of our Customer Service Manager while she’s out on maternity leave
- are in the driver seat and oversee the day-to-day of our complex order processing business
- support our team of 12 Operations Specialists
- are part of daily briefings on order status/count with executive management, sharing data and feedback
- become closely familiar with our processes
And then, you…
- take a step back and analyze our process flow to figure out what do we do right and where we can improve
- develop new processes that minimize the potential for chargebacks
This lets us know you’re up for the task
- you are comfortable using SAP
- you’re process-oriented and drive innovation
- you’re willing and able to travel nationwide up to 30%
- you bring 5+ years of customer service management experience, some of which must be in the consumer goods or a relatable industry that sells to big-box retailers and through e-commerce channels
- you know how chargebacks work and how to prevent them from occurring
- it’s critical that you’ve managed a remote team
- it would be useful if you have experience with the export of goods to Canada
Who is YER?
YER USA is Ravensburger’s exclusive recruitment partner for this search.
Executive Search Consultant Antoinette will support you throughout the hiring process.