We are BITO, a Germany-based manufacturer of custom racking solutions. With over 1000 employees, we serve more than 70,000 customers. We’re proud to celebrate 175 years of being in business!
In 2016, we established our North American subsidiary and offer large storage systems to a growing number of industrial clients. Our success leads us to create this new SITE MANAGER position.
What Do we do?
Our custom engineered large-scale racking solutions made in Germany are standalone or integrated into the automated material handling systems of warehouses and factories.
We are seeking a SITE MANAGER who will ensure our systems are installed with efficiency against the project specifications and technical requirements.
What a job well done looks like
- You will lead and manage the on-site installation team on complex projects by managing quality, time, and costs
- You will identify and analyze (potential) problems or risks/opportunities and initiate corrective or preventive actions
- You communicate efficiently with our system integration partners, our customers, our subcontractors, and our management
- The agile feel of a startup with the backing of a stable, market-leading European company
- Training in Germany
We are looking for
- Experience with installation/project management of racking systems
- The ability to recognize current or potential hazards, issues, or opportunities and react accordingly
- The willingness to travel extensively or if preferred, relocate from project site to site
Who is YER?
YER is BITO’s dedicated international recruitment partner. Antoinette will support you throughout the hiring process.