In this role, you will add capacity to the current Service Team and play an instrumental role in driving core value of providing superior customer service. Our client is looking for a responsible individual who is professional and tactful with all personnel during installation, service, and maintenance of cranes and hoists. They offer a competitive base salary plus an incentive program along with an excellent benefit package.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Acquire/Renew certifications
- Customer site evaluations
- Provide guidance and training to customers regarding the products (in conjunction with the Account Managers)
- Install, inspect/repair & troubleshoot cranes and hoists
- Inspect/test/repair chain slings, material handling, web slings, magnets
- Work from blueprints/drawings and service/parts manuals, electrical schematics
- Investigate problems, determine needs, and recommend course of action
- Schedule service inspections (periodic, annually or quarterly)
- Maintain & Supply Reports
- Provide required parts/replacement lists to Inside Sales for Quoting
- Train new personnel
- Minimum of a High School Degree (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years of mechanical work experience
- Flexibility to travel for installation and/or service calls with potential for overnight(s)
- Can-do attitude, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Since 1959, American Lifting Systems has specialized in a wide range of material handling equipment to lift, rotate, and position materials in process on the US market. In 2002, American Lifting Systems joined the Carl Stahl family of companies and became known as Carl Stahl American Lifting, Inc. This association has enabled Carl Stahl American Lifting to offer a wider range of products at more competitive prices, while still providing personal, customer friendly service. As a member of the Carl Stahl group of companies, American Lifting is now part of an international network, with more than forty sister companies throughout the world and customers in more than seventy nations.
Carl Stahl is an international operating company with over 1700 employees around the world and represents not only products from the most known manufacturer of lifting equipment but also own developed solutions and services.