Our European client has developed a breakthrough technology to recover landfill gas into biomethane, also called Renewable Natural Gas (RNG).
The Senior Project Development Manager is a key contributor to the success of the company in the USA. He/She leads the identification and development of new landfill gas to RNG projects as well as support existing projects. This position reports to the Business Development and Commercial Vice President.
The main responsibilities of the Senior Project Development Manager are:
- Lead the origination and development of new landfill gas to RNG projects, leveraging our client’s technology and in accordance with their strategic plan.
- Identify new prospects and develop relationships with municipalities and private landfill operators.
- Coordinate the design of a technical solutions adapted to the project in cooperation with the engineering team.
- Develop and present a clear value proposition creating mutual benefits for the landfill owner and our client.
- Lead the negotiation of commercial agreements with customers and stakeholders for new and existing growth opportunities.
- Act as an excellent ambassador for our client in the USA.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the RNG market dynamics in the USA and stay current on broader renewables developments.
- Develop and maintain a strong interface with key stakeholders: customers, partners, and industry commercial groups.
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience within the renewable energy industry (preferably (Preferably RNG industry)
- Experience in the following:
- Economic and financial modelling in a commercial environment.
- Market assessment, risk analysis and strategic planning.
- Regulatory influences and responses in energy markets.
- Complex contract negotiation, administration and management.
Must be a team player, with an ability to think critically and accomplish tasks autonomously