Our client is an international manufacturer with a revolutionary approach to metal cleaning through a sustainable and environmental product portfolio. DST-Chemicals Inc. has its global headquarters in Denmark, and it’s U.S. headquarter based in the greater Atlanta area (Buford, GA).
DST-Chemicals Inc. products are developed through an integrated process that is results driven and client focused. Products are tailored to the operational needs to help streamline the client’s production.
Since its foundation in 1987, DST-Chemicals Inc. has been able to develop and produce innovative products in degreasing, cleaning and surface treatment. The company has been growing steadily ever since. Today, our products are exported to a large number of markets in Europe, Asia and North America. The U.S. team consists of 6 enthusiastic and passionate business professionals, and the team is growing. They value work/life balance and are constantly searching for ways to do things better.
Explore further on http://www.dstchemicals.com/
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial oriented Senior Process Engineer, with strong ability to build reliable relationships with clients and customers in delivering the technical support.
The Senior Process Engineer plays a key role within the DST-Chemicals Inc. organization in the North American market. As we approach the market with a more complex product concept than the conventional suppliers, the Technical manager will service and deliver not only the technical support, but equally relay the concept in a simple but professional manner towards existing and future clients.
You will be working closely with sales leaders and partners as well as manufacturing staff on mid- to high level, who are all dependent on the support and technical advice you will provide.
The ideal candidates will have very good communication skills, a hands-on spirit and get a thrill from taking pro-active initiatives towards the further success and growth of DST-Chemicals Inc. in North America.
You will be part of an engaging sales / business team, where hard work, adaptability, endurance and passion are the key elements of your job. You will report directly to the Vice President Operation for North America.
Main responsibilities include:
• Servicing and supporting DST-Chemicals Inc. customers in North America
• Conversion of existing and new customers from previous process to one of DST-CHEMICALS processes.
• Educating colleagues in the concept and products from DST-Chemicals Inc.
• Educating and support customers, agents and distributors in the North American market.
• Support the sales force in the field.
• Participate in the sale – through the role of a technical approach.
• Conducting in-house oil test and washing trials.
• Creating customer reports for sales force to present during client meetings.
You should expect to travel approx. 100 days during the year, across North America and at times to Europe.
Required and Preferred Qualifications
• Undergraduate in Engineering (Process/Mechanical) or Technician. You must possess a solid technical background.
• Strong manufacturing process and technical acumen is a must.
• At least 10 years in manufacturing and/or aftermarket service.
• Curious, solution-oriented and analytical and with an ability to Think-Out-of-The Box.
• Desire to take initiatives and work independently with clients.
• Hard-working and hands-on/get-things-done attitude.
• Positive attitude, self-motivated, and ambitious with a desire to learn, grow, develop and excel.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team-oriented environment that allows for collaboration to maximize results.
Compensation & Benefits
DST Chemicals Inc. offers a strong team environment where you will have the opportunity to advance your career and be part of a great international company, with strong values.
• Competitive and market-based overall compensation
• Excellent Health Care Benefits
• 5 weeks of paid vacation
• Matching 401K Plan
• Car allowance
• Continuous training and education opportunities