In this position as Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, you will receive a considerable amount of freedom to utilize your technical and electro-mechanical expertise to design parts and components for Hydromat’s wide range of Rotary Transfer Machine products.
You have a passion for complex, high tech machinery that will be crucial to your success with Hydromat. Your superb mechanical design engineering skills will allow you to act effectively and efficiently throughout various stages of projects that include the planning and scheduling of tasks, while still being the hands-on Engineer who keeps an eye on deadlines. As a key member of the team; you take pride and ownership in designing the parts and by successfully doing so, further building the company’s excellent reputation. Your growth potential with this innovative company is virtually unlimited.
Hydromat (www.hydromat.com) creates innovative and unique customer-driven manufacturing solutions. Their mission is to offer precision machining solutions which provide their wide range of customers with unsurpassed quality, reliability and productivity.
Their experience has shown that superior metalworking solutions stem from diligence, discipline, and meticulous attention to detail. For more than 35 years they have strived for excellence in every machine they build.
Openness, honesty, team work, pragmatism and entrepreneurship are keywords in describing the company culture.
- B.S. degree in mechanical engineering from accredited university
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in designing parts and/or whole systems of CNC machinery.
- Able to understand all technical aspects of automated systems, with an emphasis on electro-mechanical components.
- Strong knowledge and familiarity of blueprints, engineering drawings, machining and fabrication processes, weldments, sheet metal design and general manufacturing.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 3D modeling to create complete machine drawings including GD&T to determine required tolerance for best performance and processing.
- Good understanding of pneumatics and hydraulics
- Detail oriented, analytical.
- Good communicator to maintain high-level client and supplier relationships.
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Dependable and a team player