In this position, as a valued staff member and reporting directly to the Global Commercial Director, your future accountabilities will include:
- Build-up a long-term growth strategy based on understanding of competition and key market factors and create an effective business plan incl. plan of action and sales targets;
- Grow sales substantially by seeking new business opportunities, using industry knowledge and network of contacts; identify and approach key or strategic prospects and set short- and long-term sales strategies;
- Management and extension of the North American distributor network on appropriate products with the objective to increase market presence and revenue through the channel business partners;
- Contribute to the company’s collective intelligence by regular and detailed reporting on market trends, channel partners activities and results, competitive positioning, customer current and future demand, and new business opportunities;
- On-site visits at distributor site and distributor customers;
- Promoting and training of client’s products during sales events of distributors;
- Drive design-in and revenue growth activities with distributors through regular business and opportunities reviews;
- Managing the technical support activities;
- Maintaining contacts with the federal and the regional authorities;
- Selection and recruitment of new employees;
- Providing the necessary resources for the good functioning of the company;
- Daily management of the office;
- Defining and supporting the Quality Management System and quality policy;
- Bs or Ms in Engineering;
- You are a true leader in your field, demonstrating passion and commitment;
- Strong negotiator, driven, with a passion for the business, with a strong ability to close deals; strong track record in driving and delivering results.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and strong presentation skills;
- Pro-active, Highly-motivated, Entrepreneurial, Analytical, Detail-oriented and Problem solver;
- You lead by example, rolling up your sleeves to become fully engaged in all key initiatives;
- Proactive behavior, taking initiative, and seeking continuous improvement;
- Flexible to work and thrive in a dynamic international business environment – team player;
- Exceptional communication skills with a consultative approach and ability to think critically;
- Ready, willing and able to travel up to 50% within the U.S.;
- Location: To be determined
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits & 401K
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
My client is a European headquartered company and a leading developer of innovative infrared detection solutions. Growing from a small business they developed a strong market position with a global presence.
Being a world-leading provider they developed an excellent reputation. Through a state-of-the-art in house production facility, a worldwide sales and service network and a highly dedicated team, they offer a broad product portfolio and customized imaging solutions servicing different lines of industries, underlining its prime position in high performance detectors for demanding scientific and industrial applications.
The company has undergone substantial growth in recent years and acquired a footprint in Europe, EMEA region, Asia-Pacific and China, North- and Latin America.
Our client has defined a clear growth path for the North American (USA and Canada) and Latam market and is looking for a Senior Business Developer/Chief of Sale