In this position, as a valued staff member and reporting directly to the CEO, your future opportunities will include:
- Work in partnership with the CEO on management reporting tools and monitor the performance of the business.
- Understand the company’s business model for generating value and translate the operational metrics into meaningful key performance indicators – and prudently interpreting the outcomes.
- Prepare the business case for any major investment or expansion decisions in light of Latexco’s strategy.
- Spot trends early and interpret information quickly to ensure that appropriate action is agreed and carried out effectively.
- Setting up lean office and help driving change, efficiency & transparency through digital transformation. Manage the (big) data and be the final responsible of master data.
- Be the master-user and developer for business intelligence platform at Latexco USA.
- Work on the digital transformation of the administrative and financial departments and liaise as the central IT contact person with the Belgian headquarter’s IT department.
- Work together with the accounting department to streamline financial reporting and other management reportings and organize all data in a lean way, make it transparent and easy to use for constant analysis. Integrating accounting and reporting over the East and West Facility of Latexco USA.
- Liaise with and develop with IT (Belgian headquarters), appropriate tools to integrate all corporate data and extract information to steer the operations. You have a great affection with IT Tools, although programming skills are not required.
- Develop company-wide and business unit related dashboards and act as a sparring partner.
- Develop, optimize and improve a new cost price calculation model of full product portfolio.
- Ensure the accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial reporting as well as compliance with any relevant reporting standards.
- Maintain appropriate internal financial controls.
- Oversee the forecasting and budget process, collecting inputs, and comparing the company’s actual performance against budgeted targets.
- Warrant strong control on costs and cash, whilst continuing to enable the growth of the business.
- Control and report on the tax implications of the business strategy.
- Digital transformation & agility is your 2nd nature, and you keep yourself up to date on the fast changing technology in the digital world.
- You are hands-on and are expected to work solely on improvement projects.
Over time, we would expect the position to grow into a CIO and/or CFO role, supervising the Accounting Department and acting as a senior member of the board.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- You are a true leader in your field, demonstrating passion and commitment.
- You show a hands-on approach regarding the financial performance of the business, diving deep into the numbers and their background, taking pride in ensuring high quality and timely reports.
- You lead by example, rolling up your sleeves to become fully engaged in all key initiatives.
- You apply intellectual acuity and business insights to advice on strategic and commercial items.
- You have 5 to 7 years relevant work experience in Finance.
- Strong track record in driving and delivering results.
- Proactive behavior, taking initiative, and seeking continuous improvement.
- Flexible to work and thrive in a dynamic international business environment – team player.
- Exceptional communication skills with a consultative approach and ability to think critically.
My client Latexco is an international company, with its global headquarters in Belgium. Growing from a small family business more than 60 years ago, they have now grown towards a market leading position with a global presence. The company offers innovative bedding solutions and has engaged us on an exclusive basis to recruit for this exciting opportunity.
In their particular field of expertise (manufacturer of latex components and technical PU foam + mattress fulfillment), our client is a world-leading provider with an excellent reputation. At the core of their range, they offer high-quality raw materials and highly innovative production processes.
The company has undergone substantial growth in recent years and acquired a footprint in the US, Asia Pacific region, Spain, Latin America and Sweden.
Latexco has defined a clear growth path for the US & Canadian market and is looking for a Senior Business Controller/Analyst.