Since 1988, our client is the global specialist in camera systems for excavators, trucks, cranes, forklifts, emergency vehicles, etc. Our client is based out of the Netherlands with expansion offices in Germany and the USA. In addition, they have a growing network of dealers who sell their products across the globe. To further upgrade and grow the US based sales team, we are currently seeking to fill the vacancy of Senior Account Manager.
We are looking for high achievers who will be responsible for new business development and sales growth. This position focuses on direct sales and account management within the forklifts and/or construction cranes segment. The job requires a candidate with experience in selling “added value” solutions in a Business-to-Business environment, selling the products directly to OEM. This is a great position for sales professionals with a can-do-attitude who are able to thrive in a very independent and self-starting setting.
Job responsibility includes the following (not limited to):
- Actively hunts for new contacts, visits (potential) customers and responds to their needs and opportunities.
- Follows-up on visits and creates action plans.
- Consults with (potential) customer about (new) products and opportunities.
- Monitors and improves customer-satisfaction.
- Conducts price negotiations and proposals.
- Works closely together with International Sales Support.
- Is responsible for personal (short and medium term) sales plan.
- Keeps up with market and industry trends.
- High quality technology environment.
- Direct sales and customer relationship.
- Independent work setting (work remote from home office).
- Frequent travel.
- Competitive remuneration including a company car.
- Target Market: North-American Forklift and Cranes industry (OEM and Aftermarket)
- Directly reports up to the Chief Business Development Officer, who seats in the Netherlands.
- Long term career opportunity with a fast growing, International organization.
Candidates are expected to meet the following requirements:
- At least 4 years of outside sales experience.
- In Business to Business and “technical” sales.
- Experience with fork lift truck or construction cranes OEMs is a plus.
- Entrepreneurship/ Tenacity/ Creativity/ Self Starting.
- Ability to initiate, establish and nurture business relationships.
- Proven ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Willing and able to travel extensively.
Qualified and motivated candidates are welcome to apply. If you are an ambitious professional with strong sales power, we look forward to speaking to you soon.