Sidaplax, located in Belgium, is a 100% subsidiary of Plastic Suppliers Inc. They are a global provider of innovative bio-based EarthFirst ® PLA films and Polyflex ® OPS film products, into a wide range of market segments including food, beverage, health and beauty, medical, office products, and packaging.
The Company has manufacturing and distribution centers in Columbus Ohio, Dallas Texas, Fullerton California and Gent Belgium that serve 44 countries on 5 continents.
The company has undergone substantial growth and having defined a clear growth path for the EMEA market, they are looking for a Senior Account Executive for the CPG market.
In this position, reporting directly to the Director of Sales & Marketing, your future accountabilities will include:
• penetrating the CPG environment (PE film supplier/large converter/OEM);
• build-up a long-term growth strategy based on the understanding of competition and key market factors and create an effective business plan incl. plan of action and sales targets; create business plans and product pipelines to facilitate goals and targets;
• grow sales substantially by seeking new business opportunities, using industry knowledge and network of contacts; identifies and approaches key or strategic prospects and sets short- and long-term sales strategies;
• in particular, explore, discover and develop new sales opportunities in the CPG environment (Unilever, Nestle, Ferrero, Kellogg`s etc.) through networking and turn them into long-term value-adding partnership;
• drive new business and open channels towards new large-scale converter in flexible packaging;
• identify, approach and contact CPG OEM´s and Brand Owner in order to introduce the high tech, innovative PLA-based film range branded under “Earth First-UL”;
• analyze customer needs and present solutions that will help customers’ businesses develop innovative and sustainable solutions. Cooperate closely with the R&D team at the parent company;
• manage the entire sales cycle. Negotiate agreements and keep record of sales and data;
• enthusiastically embrace global environmental protection with knowledge in sustainable packaging and bio-based materials and compostable.
Consultant (Atlanta): Diane De Schutter
mobile +1 404-989-7034 email@example.com
• At least 5-8 years of experience in a prospecting-driven sales role in CPG supply chain;
• Expertise in selling technical and complex products or solutions;
• You have a traceable, verifiable sales experience and international industry expertise;
• You are a true leader in your field, you have a passion for developing and supporting innovative business solutions in flexible packaging with an international scope and a global view is a must in this position;
• Strong negotiator, driven, with a passion for the business, with a strong ability to close deals; strong track record in driving and delivering results;
• Exceptional communication skills with a consultative approach and ability to think critically;
• Pro-active, Highly-motivated, Entrepreneurial, Analytical, Detail-oriented, and Problem-solver;
• Flexible to work and thrive in a dynamic international business environment;
• Be an effective team player with strong customer service and creative problem-solving skills;
• You are tenacious and have a desire to grow your knowledge as you build your career;
• You have a robust sales methodology that you continually improve;
• You are familiar with the most common ERP/CRM packages to support your activities. MS Office and Salesforce is a bonus.
• Location: To be determined (Europe)
Competitive Compensation Package