Our client manufactures well-designed commercial fenestration solutions and residential vinyl windows and doors for dealers, home-builders, specifiers, architects and commercial glaziers. They are the largest window manufacturer in the world today and have their USA headquarters as well as 2 local manufacturing locations in the State of Georgia. The company offers and excellent culture of team-work and opportunities for further development.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proven sales-hunter with a demonstrated track record in the construction industry. One who will be responsible for new business development and sales activities (directly to architects and other important decision makers in the building design process) across the Forth-Worth, TX area.
The job requires an individual with experience in selling “added value” solutions in a Business-to-Business environment. This is a great position for competitive sales professionals with a can-do-attitude who can thrive in a very independent and self-starting setting.
Summary of things that are key to this position:
- Selling commercial facade, window and related products & services. (extruded aluminum)
- Securing and growing longtime business relationships with architects and glazing contractors.
- Manages and grows a healthy pipeline of active and prospective clients.
- Presents, displays and demonstrates products and services.
- Attends trade shows and all other forms of customer interaction necessary to secure new business.
- Quotes prices and credit terms for potential orders.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer and investigates/resolves delivery problems.
- Accurately documents customer activity in the CRM systems and internal reports.
- High quality products and services;
- Excellent employer-of-choice company with a unique team culture;
- Competitive pay and benefits; including uncapped sales commission.
- Company car included.
- Base location: Work-from-home office.
- Frequent travel to prospect/customer locations providing freedom and autonomy.
Candidates are expected to meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 years of outside consultative B2B sales experience;
- Construction and building products experience is a strong plus;
- Understanding of structural and performance requirements of commercial windows and doors, is a plus;
- Must be able to work very independently and be self-starting;
- Must have perseverance, tenacity, and resilience;
- Proven ability to initiate, establish and nurture business relationships;
- Problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Competency in CRM and solid administrative reporting skills;
Qualified and motivated candidates are welcome to apply. If you are an ambitious professional with strong sales power, we look forward to speaking to you soon.