- Passionate about sales and want to sell a technology where you have zero competition in the market?
- Great at building company success with your passion for business development and sales?
- Excited to be part of a journey of innovation and unlock a world of potential in digital print for the textile industry?
- Hungry to always find a better way of doing things?
Our client, Coloreel, is seeking a highly motivated and forward-thinking National Sales Manager for the United States. Coloreel is a Swedish textile innovation brand with groundbreaking technology for digital textile embroidery that enables the high-quality on-demand coloring of textile thread. Coloreel’s technology preserves the craftsmanship of embroidery and takes it to a completely new level. By using only a single thread and a single needle it significantly improves quality and efficiency, enabling immediate start-up and faster delivery. In short, Coloreel empowers creativity and enhances quality and efficiency, making the ordinary extraordinary. But that’s not all. Coloreel also helps reduce waste, eliminate wastewater, and move the textile industry towards more sustainable production. And in the future, this technology can also be used for sewing, knitting, weaving, and more. For more info and inspiration visit Coloreel and check out this video.
About the position
This is a great opportunity for a very ambitious sales manager to be part of Coloreel’s North American expansion. As Sales Manager, you will introduce Coloreel and its innovative technology to customers in the US market and work alongside their distributor to reach or exceed sales targets. Traveling across US (often together with their distributor), you will become the “face” of Coloreel visiting customers to engage, educate and give them the perfect tools for growing their embroidery business. Your offer will be unique—imagine being able to offer something where you have no competition. You will be equipped and supported by the company’s HQ and sales team in Sweden as well as from its local distributor in US. To be successful in this role, you should have at least 7 years’ experience in technical solutions selling—ideally in the textile or embroidery industry. We expect you to have a track record of sales success and meaningful results in prospecting, market segmentation, business intelligence, identification of targets, and qualification processes. This role preferably based in Charlotte, NC, where Coloreel has a well-established distributor will report directly to the VP of Sales at the company’s HQ in Sweden. A remotely based set-up will also be considered. Up to 60% of travel across the U.S. is to be expected.
What you’ll be doing more specifically
- Meet or exceed annual sales targets based on key performance metrics
- Grow Coloreels’ sales to existing and new customers, with an emphasis on new customers.
- Become an expert in Coloreels’s products and solutions by effectively communicating and marketing products and benefits to prospective customers virtually, through phone calls, emails, product demos & presentations as well as trade shows.
- Develop and implement effective business development plans and sales strategies together with Coloreel’s leadership team.
- Manage yearly business plan and sales budget
- Deliver monthly financial status and forecast reports
- Research and identify market opportunities, develop, and implement strategic growth plans for new customer acquisition
- Provide timely and accurate proposals to customers including information on pricing, delivery, terms, and conditions of sales.
- Track and record all customer and prospect interactions in the company’s CRM system
- Maintain daily communication with U.S. and Swedish colleagues for technical/sales support.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
What We Expect from You
Your Work Experience & Education
- Min 7 years of experience selling technical solutions with a proven track record of increasing sales. It’s a big plus if you experience in the textile industry and/or selling innovative products
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, marketing, business administration or related discipline
- Demonstrated ability of effectively navigating to and communicating with key decision makers to close sales.
- Outstanding English communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Experience negotiating and understanding complex contracts
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience from working in a multi-cultural, international company is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office suite and CRM systems
- Ability to travel up to 60%
Your Skills, Traits & Style:
- Outstanding ability to develop and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Affinity to problem-solving, negotiating, and time management.
- Accuracy and efficiency in business development tasks resulting in best possible performance
- High energy and drive
- Creative—not afraid of trying and learning new things
- Pragmatic—you get things done
- Team player with a Hands-on, Can-do, Can-try approach
What We Offer is More than Just a Job…
- Excellent fun and team-focused work environment where individuals truly make a difference
- A culture that welcomes questions, innovative ideas, strategic thinking, and continuous development
- An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and fast-growing international company that’s changing the decoration and embroidery industry to be more creative and sustainable
- A competitive salary including healthcare insurance and 401K