Pellenc ST America designs, manufactures and sells state of the art sorting machines and solutions for the waste and recycling industries. With global HQ in Europe and sales in over 40 countries, the Pellenc ST group is a global player in waste and recycling.
Reporting to the Director for the US Branch, you will be responsible for keeping the relationship with existing customers and developing new business in the US territory according to the company’s strategic plan. The selected candidate will be in charge of:
- Managing Sales development (Identify, qualify, develop, negotiate and close business opportunities)
- Promoting the company’s offers and providing feedback to the business unit manager regarding future products (feedback from customers)
- Ensuring a consistent strategy in your territory (distribution channels, communication, pricing policy, coordination with other sales managers, coordination with service department)
- Be able to incorporate cross-selling with an industrial partner
- Reporting and updating the company’s CRM (SalesForce)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in selling large capital equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, not required
- Must possess a technical/engineering background
- Ability to travel up to 50% – must travel back to Europe HQ for sales meeting
- Exposure to international working culture is a plus
- Previous sales experience with municipalities is a plus
- Sales hunter; must be driven and able to hit sales objectives
- Excellent and effective communicator; both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and well-organized
- Passionate about your objective, able to influence people and outcomes
This role offers a salary range of $80K – $90K base salary with commission structure and a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and retirement.
This role is based in Pineville, NC (Charlotte Metro area). You must speak fluent English and be legally eligible to work in the United States of America. There is no visa sponsorship for this role.