Company: TP Food Group https://tpfoodgroup.com/
Location: Remote (within the US continental) East Coast and MidWest
TP Food Group is an Italian manufacturer of spiral systems for industrial food processing. Together with Tecnopool and 5 sister companies in Europe TP Food Group manufactures complete, cross-cutting and integrated solutions and processing machines for the following industries: bakery, ready meals, ice-cream, sauces, meat, fish, dairy.
On behalf of the TP Group, we are looking for a Sales Manager to work remotely and promote the sale of their complete solutions.
- Perform sales activities on US and Canadian accounts in coordination with sales managers resident in Europe;
- Support the identification and engagement of sales agents based in the USA;
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements;
- Establish new products and services accounts in the US and in Canada by identifying potential customers and planning and organizing sales calls/visits schedule;
- Negotiate sales contracts for products and services;
- Participate to trade shows and perform business visits to customers;
- Provide product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information to customers by answering questions and requests;
- Contribute to sales effectiveness by identifying and sharing, internally and/or with potential customers, short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives in coordination with engineers and other professional personnel of the Company and the Parent Company.
- Prepare sales offers by studying customer documents, after consulting with engineers and other professional personnel of the Company and the Parent Company;
- Prepare market, marketing and sales reports for the President by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing: food processing industry trends, trends in customers’ needs, ongoing marketing actions/campaigns, ongoing sales offers, sales offers being negotiated, sales contracts acquired;
- Coordinate with the Company for billing/invoicing.
You are a motivated, entrepreneurial and experienced sales professional with a passion for innovation and a strategic sales approach. You have excellent communication skills and can efficiently connect with a variety of key stakeholders at different levels of an organization including different nationalities. Working in a home office yet understand the dynamics of a strong team environment within an international organization make you a performance driven contributor while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Proven and successful sales experience with capital equipment machineries ideally in the food processing industry
- A four-year college degree is highly preferred
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and execute strong strategies
- High level of understanding of the market
- Strong technical aptitude to determine the correct machine for the customer needs
- Strong understanding of computer systems/programs such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, ERP and CRM systems
- Be able to travel 50%-70% within the USA and for training in Italy.
The company offers 100% paid healthcare insurance, a competitive package and a solid vacation policy
For more information please contact Ivana Lodovici at email@example.com