What this Opportunity Offers
- Be a part of an international innovative company offering the # 1 quality solution system in the world.
- Unique personal and professional growth opportunity.
- Competitive salary, uncapped bonus and excellent benefits
- Great at building company success with your passion for business development and sales?
- Thrilled about playing a key role in Q-Interline’s North American growth journey?
Our client, Q-Interline is seeking an ambitious Sales Manager to grow its business in North America, starting with the Midwest States. The right candidate will eventually cover the entire North America and have the opportunity to take on more management responsibilities. You will be part of a dynamic and innovative company, offering the world’s most advanced high-tech solutions for optimizing process and product quality in the dairy, feed, food, and agricultural industries. Headquartered and founded in Denmark in 1996, Q-Interline is a fast-growing international company with sales to more than 40 countries and subsidiaries in Germany, France and USA. It’s an ambitious, growing company that takes great pride in serving its customers. For more information and inspiration visit http://www.q-interline.com and watch this video: www.youtube.com/qinterline
About this Position
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for growing sales with new and existing long-term customers in the US. You are comfortable navigating among food industry customers and will bring your innovative business development approach along with a strong track record in technical solution selling within the dairy, food or agriculture business. The right person for this role will be proactive, goal-oriented, and business savvy, striving to be the best they can be. You are excellent at building relationships with key decision-makers, enjoy being out in the field in front of customers. Your ability to identify opportunities, maintain a pipeline of qualified leads and build long-term customer relationships at all organizational levels will be keys to your success. You are comfortable in a smaller, entrepreneurial environment where people work closely together across the company. Inputs and good ideas are always welcome and the path from idea to decision is short. Q-Interline invests in their employees and your experience and development are important. This role reports directly to the International Sales Director. Travel up to 50% including to HQ in Denmark two to three times a year is expected.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Lead generating and following up on leads for new sales.
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships that address their needs.
- Represent Q-Interline at trade shows and conferences.
- Define, prepare, and manage annual sales budget.
- Pro-actively interact with the International Sales Director and the global sales team regarding strategy, sales results, and market trends.
- Collaborate with the marketing department regarding relevant lead generating initiatives and communication.
Your Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in food engineering, dairy engineering or agriculture or similar field (preferred).
- 7+ years of proven and progressive sales experience in the food, agriculture or dairy equipment industry, managing a larger territory (preferred).
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Technical understanding to gain product knowledge and bring solutions for long-lasting customer relationships.
Your Skills & Personality Characteristics
- The ideal candidate is results-oriented, passionate about sales, has strong communication skills and drive to lead the way:
- High integrity, attention to detail, accuracy, and efficiency in business development tasks resulting in the best possible performance.
- Excellent team player with a positive mindset.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; to gain trust cross-functionally internally as well as externally.
- Analytical with an affinity for problem-solving.
- High energy, drive and self-motivation.