- Excited to work for sustainability mobility with innovative electric vehicle charging solutions?
- Goal-oriented and do you feel energized by making a true difference?
Our client, Kempower, is seeking a driven Sales & Logistics Coordinator to support the company’s expansion into the US market where it will rapidly build a team and scale its operations to better serve current and future US-based customers.
As Sales & Logistics Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in administrating existing sales activities, account management, order processing, managing logistics, and following up with customers to ensure satisfaction on all levels. The ideal candidate is an energetic forward-thinking professional who enjoys a fast-paced and fast-growing environment. To be successful in this role you should take pride in delivering outstanding customer service while providing top-notch support to Kempower’s team.
- Manage logistics through order booking and confirmation to customers
- Generate work orders to production, stock, and transportation companies
- Assist with the invoicing processes and follow up on account receivables, and arrange other documents as requested by customers
- Obtain customs documents and export declarations as needed
- Collect annual surveys from customers, summarizing results and producing action plans to resolve issues or concerns
- Follow up with customers regarding late payments, delays, and/or missed shipments
- Provide calculations and quotations to existing customers
- Promote a supportive work environment that upholds Kempower’s values of Together, Impact, Integrity, and Courage
What We Expect from You
Your experience & education
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- 3 years of demonstrated sales and logistics support and administration experience with a global company including both production and sales of products and services
- Demonstrated account management skills
- Ability to make analytical decisions that generate growth and meet goals
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, various business software, and ERP systems
Skills, Traits & Style
- Outstanding English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational and planning skills
- Affinity to problem-solving, time-management, and multi-tasking
- Team-focused mindset, with great communication and cooperation skills
- A hands-on, open-minded, versatile, enthusiastic can-do attitude while embracing continuous learning
What We Offer Is More Than Just a Job
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of the fast-charging industry, and influence the future of electric transportation
- An open and flexible work culture where everyone’s voices are heard
Kempower is an electric vehicle DC (Level 3) Fast Charging company that designs and manufactures the best DC Fast Charging solutions and services for EVs all over the world. It is headquartered in Lahti, Finland, has a strong foothold in the Nordic countries and Europe, and is now expanding rapidly into the U.S. market. The company primarily serves three segments: charge point operators, fleet operators, and OEMs. Kempower is best known for its user-friendly technology and dynamic and scalable power distribution: ONE Kempower power unit can provide power for up to EIGHT individual charging posts and can be adjusted to the needs of each vehicle.
Its unique charging management system, Kempower ChargEye™, is a comprehensive, easy-to-use, cloud-based system for charge point operators and retailers, bus and truck operators, and off-highway vehicle fleets. When Kempower chargers are connected to the ChargEye™ system, customers can easily monitor, manage, and diagnose the day-to-day operations of both the chargers and vehicles. ChargEye™ ensures that a commercial vehicle fleet is always ready for duty when needed while optimizing energy costs and managing battery health.
The Kempower Power Unit consists of power modules which makes it easily scalable: more modules can be added when demand grows, and power is needed. Moreover, maintaining and servicing the device is much easier compared to traditional chargers, which has a positive effect on charger uptime. For more information and inspiration, visit their website and watch this video.
For more information contact: Gunilla Girardo