In this sales position you will be managing the Western Region for a global designer and manufacturer of high-performance fans & motors used in military aerospace and ground applications.
- Military Aero & Ground OEM / Tier 1 clients
- Work remote from home or office based in Miami, FL
- Account Management
- Engineered Solution Sales
- Territory Manager
- Technical/Engineering experience
Our client, LMB NORTH AMERICA, is seeking a Sales Director to head up the company’s business development in the Western territory (with a focus in Southern CA, TX, CO, UT, OK, KS …). This is an outstanding opportunity to help grow our market share and customer base in a region with tremendous potential.
With LMB NORTH AMERICA’s impressive track record and successful growth, you will be able to apply your well-honed business development skills of complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders to implement the group sales strategy in this key territory. As an experienced and disciplined self-starter, you will get to develop your region focusing on military and aerospace Tier 1 and OEM. You will be able to work remotely from your home office or our North American office in Miami, FL, travelling to meet prospective and current clients.
With a direct reporting line to the CEO, based in the US, you will be given the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and global sales team while sharing your passion of closing deals to help achieve profitable growth and exceed goals. As Sales Director, it is critical that you demonstrate tenacity, persuasion and critical thinking. You will receive support and training from our team to understand how to best engineer the proper solution to your clients’ needs.
Your high energy level, professionalism, and eagerness will flourish with LMB NORTH AMERICA which cultivates a healthy breeding ground for their successful directors.
Our client, LMB NORTH AMERICA, founded over 100 years ago, is a global company headquartered in France with its US entity in Miami, FL. Thanks to its innovative spirit & high degree of competency, LMB NORTH AMERICA has grown to become one of the leading suppliers of fans, blowers, motors and specialized rotating machines to the most demanding customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and/or Engineering.
- 5-10 years of successful track record in B2B technical sales
- Strong network within Tier 1 and OEM of the Defense & aerospace industry
- Previous experience working for a manufacturing company
- Excellent interpersonal skills able to create rapport from operators to C-levels.
- Eager, energetic, and hands-on salesperson.
- Well-developed collaborative and creative mindset.
- Ability and willingness to work remote and travel in the US – West & Central states and/or at HQ in Miami, FL.