BMZ has engaged us in the search for an energetic and detail-oriented Sales and Development Manager e-Mobility for its North American Headquarters in Virginia Beach, VA. This newly created position shall require a high level of market development activities to drive sales via automotive, material handling as well as construction equipment and commercial vehicle OEMs whose future is connected to e-Mobility.
In this compelling and exciting position, the Sales and Development Manager will support BMZ Group in direct sales activities within US and Canada. We are looking for a professional with a network of solid contacts in the commercial and industrial automotive world, with a special focus on bus manufacturers.
The position may be home based and will travel to BMZ Poland’s production and assembly site for training purposes, as well as occasional visits to the US HQ in Virginia Beach, VA.
Your high-energy level, ability to motivate, enthusiasm to participate a dynamic team who strives for excellence and your passion for e-Mobility and sustainable energy as well as your eagerness to succeed are most valued.
Objectives and Key Responsibilities
- Develop new customer relationships
- Seek and develop new business opportunities with new and existing accounts to generate sales growth.
- Actively conduct market development activities to create pull-effect for BMZ products.
- Manage contracts (from NDA to supply contracts) in cooperation with the Legal and relevant business unit Management.
- Prepare quotes and commercial proposals to new and existing customers.
- Coordinate and report project progress for new OEM and ODM products.
- Coordinate with relevant manufacturing plants the customer forecasts to ensure timely deliveries
- Lead any customer complaint or trouble shooting requirement efficiently.
- Prepare sales reports and forecasts
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field preferred
- At least 5 years prior successful sales experience in automotive supplier business
- Proven track record of new business development
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial individual.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, away from mother-organization in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Able to build relationships
- Understands customers’ technical requirements to relay such questions and queries to BMZ project team.
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and superior presentation skills
- Willing to go extra mile in customer support
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge with a sales CRM program
- Able to travel 40-60% of the time
- Valid driver’s license required