Established in 1950 our client is a company that specializes in providing formwork solutions for concrete construction projects, offering a range of formwork and shoring systems designed to assist in the construction of various concrete structures, such as buildings, bridges, tunnels, and more. Our client operates globally, aiming to offer innovative and efficient solutions while prioritizing customer service and safety in the construction industry.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a sales professional to join their sales department in Houston, TX. The new Sales Account Manager will be responsible for increasing business and market share in the Houston metropolitan area by selling formwork and shoring systems. The role calls for an experienced Sales Manager, customer-focused, with strong work ethics and able to adapt to changing market condition and customers’ needs. The ideal candidate should possess a proven track record in sales within the formwork or concrete construction industry or related sectors. He/she should demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and analytical skills, must be results-driven, self-motivated, and able to work both independently and collaboratively.
Your skills and background:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., sales, business, engineering) or equivalent experience will be required.
- Proven experience in sales, preferably within the formwork or concrete construction industry.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Market and Industry knowledge. Knowledge in formwork and shoring systems and construction processes.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Result-driven, analytical, and self-motivated.
- Identify and engage potential clients in the construction industry, focusing on Residential Buildings (or Civil works) in Houston.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, understanding project needs for proposing cost-effective solutions.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create sales proposals, negotiate contracts, and ensure seamless operations aimed at resolving clients’ issues.
- Maintain accurate sales records in the CRM, prepare regular reports and forecasts.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities and devise effective sales strategies.
- Provide training to clients on our products’ benefits and usage.
- Travel occasionally to meet clients at constructions sites and attend industry events as needed.