Our client, American Bolt & Screw, is seeking a Regional Sales Representative with superior customer service skills to help grow its business in North America. You’ll be part of a company that’s all about dedication, speed, and trust— delivering solutions, not products. It’s a company that takes great pride in being a big family of entrepreneurs with big hearts. They invest in global teamwork and personal initiatives to drive the business forward. Founded more than 60 years ago, American Bolt & Screw (part of the BUFAB Group) is a premier source for commercial-grade fasteners, nuts, bolts, screws, and hardware. They have seven warehouses strategically located across the USA and Mexico stocking over $10 million in inventory. ABS has set the standard for quality, value-added services, and superior customer service. For more information visit their website.
About the position
This is a great opportunity for a motivated sales professional to develop, drive and grow sales for American Bolt & Screw throughout the Midwest. As a Regional Sales Representative, you’ll be responsible for identifying, pursuing, and capturing business from existing customers and new prospects. The ideal candidate for this position should thrive in a high-paced environment and enjoy working independently and in a teamwork culture. Domestic travel of up to 50%. This position is remotely based, and you will report directly to the Division Manager & Corporate Management team.
What you’ll be doing more specifically
- Manage and grow strategic accounts across the Midwest
- Resolve client issues
- Identify opportunities to improve sales performance
- Manage inquiries and new projects
- Negotiate, manage, and coordinate the implementation of local contracts with clients
- Develop and cultivate solid client relationships
- Prepare and implement business plans
- Track and record all customer and prospect interactions in the company’s CRM system
- Attend industry meetings, conferences, and trade shows of interest to American Bolt & Screw.
What We Expect from You
Your Work Experience, Education, Skills & Traits:
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Sales & Marketing or a related discipline preferred
- Min. 3 years’ technical B2B solution sales experience
- Min. of 3 years of customer service excellence and outstanding ability to deliver customer satisfaction and build long-lasting customer relationships
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Outstanding English verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Team player who also enjoys working independently in a multidisciplinary environment
- Proficiency in another language is a plus.
- Great interpersonal relationships skills with the ability to create trust
- Super organized, detail-oriented with great multitasking skills
What we offer is more than just a job
- An excellent team-focused work environment with an appreciation for your efforts along with great personal and professional development opportunities
- A company with a flat and flexible organizational structure, great colleagues, and great culture
- Excellent compensation package and benefits including PTO, health care insurance, 401 K