As Regional Sales Manager for our client you will be managing and developing an assigned territory for a global market leader with top-quality, German engineered products.
About this vacancy
On behalf of our client in the Greater Atlanta Area I am currently searching a Southeast Regional Sales Manager located anywhere within the assigned territory, preferred in GA.
For further growth and continued success, the Regional Sales Manager will be given the opportunity to develop and grow the Southeast territory. The candidate will be responsible for representing our client within the assigned territory and markets, and further development of the company’s products for environmental business services. The ideal applicant for this role has a technical background and a hunter mentality to close deals with a longer Sales cycle. The amount of traveling for this position is estimated to be around 50% and will require the right candidate to be organized and successful in planning trips and sales activities. Our client is looking for an energetic and dynamic team player who works well in a small company environment. This role will report to the Director of Sales.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Generating new sales leads through market research and cold calling.
- Developing the assigned territory by existing and potential customer visits.
- Generating quotes and creating purchase orders.
- Tracking and scheduling activities through using client’s CRM (Pipedrive).
- Representing our client at conferences, workshops and trade shows occasionally.
- Educating customers on products.
- Keeping up to date on any changes in functionality, features, and firmware of company products and software
- Gaining and maintaining complete knowledge of all products and services, target industries (customers, trends, etc.) as well as competitors.
- Being informed about governmental regulations pertaining to product offerings.
For over 25 years our client is globally recognized as a leading manufacturer of portable emission combustion analyzers. The company offers a wide range of other top-quality, German engineered products and a variety of applications, including boiler commissioning, emissions monitoring, and governmental compliance. With over 15 enthusiastic representatives throughout America, our client can meet all customer’s service needs.