Our client develops, produces and trades high quality plastic packaging solutions to meet the needs of the pharmaceutical and specialty chemicals industries worldwide. This exciting and fast growing company has been offering innovative solutions to the high-care packaging industry since 1991 and currently has offices in 6 countries with a home base in the Netherlands. To further expand their global team of professionals, we are currently seeking to fill the vacancy of Regional Sales Manager – South-East to join and grow the client’s USA team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proven sales-hunter. One who will be responsible for new business development and sales activities (directly to end-users as well as via distributors) across the USA with a focus on the South-East coastal region. The job requires an individual with experience in selling “added value” solutions in a Business-to-Business environment. This is a great position for sales professionals with a can-do-attitude who are able to thrive in a very independent and self-starting setting.
Summary of things that are key to this position:
- Realizing and exceeding budgeted revenue and margin expectations;
- New business development;
- Client acquisition via cold-calling, telephone communication, e-mail proposals, RFP, Trade-shows, online marketing, social media, etc.
- Customer visits and trade show presentations;
- Detailed fact finding and market analysis;
- Coaching sales reps from distributors to enhance growth in solution selling;
- Keeping track of market developments and informing customers about important developments;
- Working in an International environment;
- Working very independently and with long sales-cycles.
- High quality products and excellent employer company;
- Fast growing global organization;
- Competitive pay and benefits;
- Base location: Work-from-home office (Charlotte, NC area preferred)
- Frequent travel to prospect/customer locations;
- Attending international sales & marketing meetings multiple times a year in Europe;
Candidates are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related major;
- At least 4 years of outside consultative B2B sales experience;
- Must be able to work very independently and be self-starting;
- Must have the perseverance, tenacity and patience to manage long sales cycles;
- Proven ability to initiate, establish and nurture business relationships;
- Convincing and consultative sales and business development drive;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Competency in CRM and solid administrative reporting skills;
- Experience with Pharmaceutical or Chemical industry is a plus;
- Experience with a midsize International company is a plus;
Qualified and motivated candidates are welcome to apply. If you are an ambitious professional with strong sales power, we look forward to speaking to you soon.