Come and join a professional team in an international company at the forefront of technology. The business culture and communication is open, warm and informal, and you will become part of a winning team in a job where you set your own agenda. An attractive salary reflecting the job requirements plus benefits are offered.
Our client Cabinplant is a world-leading provider of tailor-made processing solutions for the food industry. The company’s main focus areas are within meat, ready meals, fish and shellfish, fruit and vegetable, and poultry markets. In addition, their processing and weighing equipment are used in a wide range of businesses. Cabinplant employs close to 300 people and has representatives in more than 30 countries worldwide as well as working in close partnership with customers in major markets around the globe. Part of Cabinplant’s expertise includes system customization achieved through close collaboration with its customers. Their systems, which feature high yield and minimal waste, are used by companies that process meat, seafood, fruits and vegetables, poultry and convenience foods.
Cabinplant is headquarters in Denmark. For over 45 years, Cabinplant was a privately-owned company until 2016, when the American industrial company CTB, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, took over 80 percent of Cabinplant’s shares. Today, the Cabinplant team works closely together with the CTB colleagues around the world – including a close working relationship with Meyn as Cabinplant’s poultry processing equipment complements that made by CTB’s Meyn poultry processing subsidiary.
More info on Cabinplant can be found online: http://www.cabinplant.com/
Cabinplant has had great success in the U.S. and sees great potential to further grow their business. YER USA, Inc. has been retained to assist Cabinplant in hiring a Regional Sales Manager to the U.S team.
As Regional Sales Manager, you will be given an assigned territory and key responsibilities include maintaining, developing and executing sales in cooperation with the sales offices and representatives within your specific markets.
Your responsibilities will range from the initial customer contact to delivery and follow-up. You will:
- Acquire proactively new customers and develop new business opportunities and customer segments.
- Manage existing customers and continually assess customer needs and help them to realize their individual projects.
- Interact closely with the technical team who will support you regarding possibilities of production and manufacture, etc.
- Be responsible for preparation and implementation of budget and marketing strategies for your assigned markets.
The role operates from the U.S. HQ in Atlanta and reports to the CEO Americas, also based out of Atlanta, GA. For the right candidate, there will be a chance to grow into the role as GM USA over the next years.
- Experience from the food industry on an international business-to-business sales level is a big plus.
- Proven success in building up markets and key account management.
- Team oriented but also capable of handling your projects with primary attention to customer satisfaction, quality, pricing and profit margins.
- Technical education and comprehensive commercial knowledge, or a commercial degree combined with comprehensive technical skills/interest. Education on Bachelor level or equivalent and able to conduct negotiations at both technical and commercial levels.
- Experienced traveler (preferably with knowledge of overseas markets) and you are happy to travel approximately 60%
You are an energetic and entrepreneurial self-starter – enthusiastic and with a good sense of humor.
Please contact Anna-Louise Plougmand, YER USA Inc for more info: Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: 832 314 1658