LTA Lufttechnik (Industrial Air Filters) is a subsidiary of Erwin JUNKER Machinery Inc, a manufacturer of high-performance grinding equipment. Junker is a privately-owned German company specializing in the design and manufacturing of high precision CNC machinery. Since 1962 Junker invents technology where others just apply it. At the same time, LTA carries out research, development, and production with over 35 years of experience.
LTA’s product range has clear advantages over their competitor’s. Supporting customers through the entire product life cycle, from advice and planning, installation and commissioning, through to professional services builds the groundwork for client satisfaction. They strive to build a relationship of mutual trust with their customers in a spirit of partnership.
Junker is headquartered in the picturesque Black Forest town of Nordrach, Germany and employs over 1500 people in 14 locations worldwide.
In the role of the Regional Sales Manager you will be given the opportunity to initiate and execute sales activities within the assigned territory. Your familiarity with manufacturing technologies and their environmental impact, as well as knowledge of industrial construction will be the basis of your success.
With your sound technical background, strong business acumen and above all a strong desire to succeed, you navigate well in OEM, industrial construction, and small to large manufacturing environments. You understand the customer’s needs and translate them into concrete business opportunities.
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial drive, business development capabilities, an affinity to working independently, and understanding of the filtration industry.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health & insurance benefits
- IRA with company match
- Paid vacation & holidays + sick / personal days
- Knowledge of industrial filtration technology and market information
- 3-5 years of experience selling industrial filtration equipment is advantageous
- Experience handling medium to long sales cycles
- Experience selling to OEM’s, manufacturers, and/or industrial construction firms
- Established contacts with potential direct customers are desired
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively (80%)
- Comfortable in an international environment