On behalf of our client, an innovative manufacturer of technologically advanced tube and sheet metal fabricating solutions, we are looking for an enthusiastic Regional Sales Manager.
- Territory – MN, ND, SD, Western WI.
- Cutting and Bending Machinery Industry
- Remote in the Upper Mid-Western States listed.
- Sales, Business Development role.
Our client is a well-known European company that provides industry-leading manufacturing solutions for Tube Laser Cutting, Tube Bending, Flat Sheet Laser Cutting, and Bending. The US headquarters is in the Detroit Metro Area. The industry applications include Aerospace/Defense, Automotive, Furniture, HVAC, Structural/Architectural, Electronics, and Appliances, to mention a few.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will strategically identify, engage, and cultivate relationships with manufacturers and fabricators in your assigned region, promoting and offering BLM’s cutting-edge products and solutions. You will be responsible for reaching a yearly sales goal by uncovering the hidden needs of customers and prospects and providing the pertaining solutions. A strong problem-solving skill is highly desirable, with the ability to analyze manufacturing processes and identify opportunities by “connecting the dots”. In conjunction with your Manager, you will assist in planning and directing the sales strategies, objectives, and initiatives, including developing a sales plan to fulfill the growth and revenue goals. This role requires you to be a people person with strong attention to detail and the ability to provide creative solutions for complex manufacturing problems. With the company’s support, you will build and maintain successful customer relationships and ensure timely and accurate communication is handled with the utmost care both internally and externally.
- BS in Engineering or Business Administration is a big plus ·
- Work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision (entrepreneurial spirit).
- 5 years minimum of technical sales or application engineering experience.
- Previous experience in the cutting and bending machinery industry is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of American Standard to Metric Standard conversions.
- Must be able to adapt well to change and be very organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Travel – avg. 50% up to 70%
Benefits include and are not limited to: Full-coverage Health insurance options. Company 401K (or Roth 401k) with a 6% employer match. Tuition reimbursement, employee suggestion program, newborn baby/family program.