Our client, StonePeak Ceramics, designs and manufactures full-body porcelain ceramics. Part of the Italian Iris Ceramica Group, StonePeak operates in the U.S. with showrooms and a modern factory in Tennessee. The company offers floors and coverings to various industries: from wellness to residential, from hospitality and leisure to medical facilities. StonePeak has been an innovator in the industry and is committed to making a quality, versatile, and trendy product. Each piece of porcelain tile produced reflects the individuality and beauty of natural stone, right down to subtle differences in tone, texture, and grain. The company has married well Italian design with Made in the USA products.
On behalf of our client, YER USA is looking for a Regional Sales Manager for StonePeak’s Distribution channel in the New York City metro area. The RSM (Regional Sales Manager) will oversee the success of the sales performance of StonePeak Ceramics distributors within the assigned territory.
Responsibilities include the promotion and sale of the Company’s products while maintaining relationships with existing and prospective distributor representatives. Providing clients with current pricing, product changes, and order status, working closely with the Customer Service Department and other RSMs. Scheduling regular product knowledge seminars with distributor representatives. Participating and promoting StonePeak products at various tradeshows and special events. Traveling within the assigned territory is expected.
Additionally, the RSM will be asked to provide sales data and reporting on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis, and will be able to assist in the analysis of that data and help to create internal goals based on that data for future years or quarters. He/she will maintain professional and technical knowledge of the Company’s products and the industry and will implement marketing strategies and assist other employees in analyzing trends and results. The RSM will develop in-depth knowledge and expertise on the Company’s products and installation methods by attending vendor presentations, workshops, and joint sales calls with vendors.
The ideal candidate’s knowledge, skills and attitude
- Prior industry knowledge and relevant sales experience in one of the following industries: tiles/flooring, furniture, bathroom faucets, lighting, kitchen, etc…
- Prior experience in planning and implementing sales strategies, ideally managing a distribution network.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills. Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Exceptional customer relationship management skills.
- Initiative, results-focused, goal-oriented, energetic, and intellectually curious.